PRI-NET User agreement
When you use PRI-NET you have accepted the terms which are written in this section of terms and agreement.
Date of last version: March 10th, 2017
Sharing personal information
You are in control of all information you have on PRI-NET. This is not only information of yourself, but also from all of your contacts. Please be aware of this and know about the next items. You can control the information you want to share in your application settings. Take in account that:
- You are responsible of the personal information you share with others. PRI-NET can’t control this and is not accountable for your or other people their actions.
- When you delete your information or your whole account, know that the information can stay in your contacts possession and the information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time.
- Users of PRI-NET which are not yet connected with you can search you by name, city, e-mail and phone number. Name, photo, city, company and the function of people could appear when someone is searching in relating to persons. Other information as e-mail and phone number will only appear when the user wants it to be.
- (Everyone can use the services, only children under 13 years of age can’t place every information at PRI-NET. Only a name, photo, telephone number and e-mail. It’s possible to arrange insight control by parents till 16 years of age.) not arranged yet.
Registration and Account Security
Users of PRI-NET provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission
- You will not create more than one personal account of yourself
- If your account is disabled by PRI-NET, you will not create another one without our permission
- You will not without a connection to your parents use PRI-NET if you are under the age of 13
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account
Protecting Other People’s Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not take any action on PRI-NET that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law
- We can remove any information of you on PRI-NET if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies